The Twelve Foot Tracker request tracker provides you with a single interface for all of your client requests. Each company has it’s own set of work request tickets and each company can have multiple users who can add and update work request tickets in the system. Notes and responses to tickets can be automatically emailed to specific system users when a ticket is added or changed.
The Twelve Foot Tracker allows you to create and submit bids within the system and the user controls allow you to limit who can see and approve those bids. This provides a common frame of reference as well as a shared record of bids and approvals that will provide your clients and you with accountability you both need.
Other features include:
- Tickets can be flagged with a number of different status and priority values for easy tracking.
- Tickets can be assigned and transferred to any of the different system users.
- You can attach files to tickets for later reference.
- Tickets can be tagged by the admin to group tickets across projects and clients.
- Every change to a ticket is kept as part of a running log.
- Tickets can be organized by project.
Take the demo for a spin and see if Twelve Foot Tracker can help you stay in touch with your clients.